1. Info about movies.
2. Schematic diagram of a dc
3. Schematic diagram of a
brushless dc motor.
4. Position control of a dc motor.
5. Schematic diagram of a
wound-rotor induction motor.
6. Schematic diagram of a
squirrel-cage induction machine.
7. Behavior of squirrel-cage
rotor in a two-pole field.
8. Sinusoidally distributed windings in a
three-phase ac machine.
9. Magnetic field distribution
due to single-phase excitation.
10. Magnetic field distribution
due to three-phase excitation.
11. Air gap flux plot due to
12. Sinusoidal space distributions
of mmf under balanced three-phase excitation.
13. Motion of space vectors in a
three-phase excitation system.
14. Sinusoidal distributions and
corresponding space vector representations.
15. Space vectors for a balanced
three-phase sinusoidal signal.
16. Rotary motion of space vectors
in various reference frames.
17. Steady-state characteristics
of an induction motor.
18. Motion of space vectors in an
induction motor operating with step loads.
19. Schematic diagram of a
four-phase 8/6 switched-reluctance motor.
20. Elementary 3-phase 2-pole
alternator with corresponding generated voltages.
21. Transient stability of a
synchronous machine described by voltage space vectors.
Synchronization of 3-phase power
Steady-state characteristics of a
of a synchronous motor (part 1).
of a synchronous motor (part 2).
The video clips are
run under Windows Media Player. Make sure that the options “Repeat” and
“Captions” are turned on. Be patient
when connecting to the web for the first time.